The Playing for Paula ladies’ tennis team (known as ‘Team One’ at Carmel Country Club) came out in full force on Wednesday, November 13 to support this year’s annual Playing for Paula tennis tournament. This year, the team raised over $10,000 to support the Paula Takacs Sarcoma Research Fund at Levine Cancer Institute. Team members hosted a small reception in the Carmel Country Club’s Pro Shop and ended the event with a balloon release to celebrate the occasion. The Paula Takacs Sarcoma Research Fund is named in honor of Paula Takacs, who is currently fighting a battle with liposarcoma. Donations made to the Fund through Playing for Paula remain local supporting sarcoma research at Levine Cancer Institute. Paula’s hope is that patients fighting this disease will be able to receive access to the latest drug therapies without having to travel far from their families and support systems.
- Atrium Health Growing Mobile Medicine Presence with Drive to Thrive Initiative
- Atrium Health, Wexford Science & Technology Break Ground on Transformative Development
- Atrium Health Carolinas Rehabilitation Opening the David L. Conlan Center
- Cardinal Health Foundation Bolsters Zero Suicide Program at Atrium Health
- Joedance Pediatric Cancer Fund Remains an Enduring Tribute to Joe Restaino