This May, the Duke Endowment awarded a $450,000 grant to expand Carolinas HealthCare System’s Antimicrobial Stewardship Network. This funding will be used to enhance and implement evidence-based methods to reduce unnecessary antibiotic prescribing in CHS outpatient settings—including ambulatory and outpatient facilities such as primary care, urgent care, and specialty practices. The ultimate goals are reduction in resistant infections and improved patient care and safety.
- Save Your Skin Surpasses Major Milestone: $1 Million Raised for Melanoma Research at Atrium Health Levine Cancer
- Gift of Music Brings Hope to Atrium Health Levine Cancer’s Integrative Oncology Program
- Community Teams up to Support Breast Cancer Initiatives at Atrium Health Levine Cancer
- All Steps Lead to Hope at the 28th Annual Hopebuilders 5K
- Hyundai Hope On Wheels Awards $100,000 Impact Grant to Atrium Health Levine Children’s