This May, the Duke Endowment awarded a $450,000 grant to expand Carolinas HealthCare System’s Antimicrobial Stewardship Network. This funding will be used to enhance and implement evidence-based methods to reduce unnecessary antibiotic prescribing in CHS outpatient settings—including ambulatory and outpatient facilities such as primary care, urgent care, and specialty practices. The ultimate goals are reduction in resistant infections and improved patient care and safety.
- Wells Fargo Championship Continues to Advance Research at Atrium Health Levine Children’s
- Professional Advisory Council Spotlight: Leah Maybry
- Swim Across America Raises $215,000 for Cancer Research
- Corporate Giving News: September 2021
- Laila Charleston Beats Cancer, Now Gives Back to Other Pediatric Patients