This May, the Duke Endowment awarded a $450,000 grant to expand Carolinas HealthCare System’s Antimicrobial Stewardship Network. This funding will be used to enhance and implement evidence-based methods to reduce unnecessary antibiotic prescribing in CHS outpatient settings—including ambulatory and outpatient facilities such as primary care, urgent care, and specialty practices. The ultimate goals are reduction in resistant infections and improved patient care and safety.
- The Duke Endowment Awards Grant to Expand Atrium Health Hospital at Home
- Springsteen Foundation Grant to Impact Patients’ Social Needs
- Becker’s Hospital Review Features Atrium Health in List of Hospitals Named After Donors
- Corporate Partners Giving Hope
- $2 Million Gift to Support Care Transformation at Sanger Heart & Vascular Institute