This May, the Duke Endowment awarded a $450,000 grant to expand Carolinas HealthCare System’s Antimicrobial Stewardship Network. This funding will be used to enhance and implement evidence-based methods to reduce unnecessary antibiotic prescribing in CHS outpatient settings—including ambulatory and outpatient facilities such as primary care, urgent care, and specialty practices. The ultimate goals are reduction in resistant infections and improved patient care and safety.
- Atrium Health’s Levine Children’s Hospital Named a “Best Children’s Hospital” for 15th Consecutive Year
- Keep Pounding 5K Raises $100,000 for Cancer Research
- Meet Atrium Health Nursing Star: Nicole Moore-Deal
- AbbVie Funds IBD Education Event for Levine Children’s Patient Families
- Atrium Health Nurses Honor Guard Pays Tribute to Fellow Nurses