This May, the Duke Endowment awarded a $450,000 grant to expand Carolinas HealthCare System’s Antimicrobial Stewardship Network. This funding will be used to enhance and implement evidence-based methods to reduce unnecessary antibiotic prescribing in CHS outpatient settings—including ambulatory and outpatient facilities such as primary care, urgent care, and specialty practices. The ultimate goals are reduction in resistant infections and improved patient care and safety.
- Miracle Network Dance Marathons Raise a Combined $45,000 for Levine Children’s Hospital
- Professional Advisory Council Spotlight: Steve Sims, CFA
- “A Night at the Drive-In” Benefits Levine Children’s Hospital
- Brasfield & Gorrie Funds Project PINK Breast Screening Events
- Wake Forest School of Medicine to Be Built in Midtown Charlotte