This May, the Duke Endowment awarded a $450,000 grant to expand Carolinas HealthCare System’s Antimicrobial Stewardship Network. This funding will be used to enhance and implement evidence-based methods to reduce unnecessary antibiotic prescribing in CHS outpatient settings—including ambulatory and outpatient facilities such as primary care, urgent care, and specialty practices. The ultimate goals are reduction in resistant infections and improved patient care and safety.
- Spirit Halloween Gift to Support Levine Children’s Child Life Program
- 24 Foundation’s Inaugural 24,000 Mile Challenge Takes Big Steps for Small Heroes
- Fifth Third Bank Supports Atrium Health Foundation with Funds for Coronavirus Mobile Testing Center
- Scope Anesthesia of North Carolina’s Gift to Support Atrium Health Women’s Care
- Paula Takacs Foundation Advances Sarcoma Research with $225,000 Gift