Thanks to the generosity of Greg Olsen, his foundation—Receptions for Research—continues to be an amazing partner and friend to Levine Children’s Hospital. This year alone, Receptions for Research has committed over $200,000 to support the HEARTest Yard Initiative, a charitable giving program that allows the Congenital Heart Program at Levine Children’s Hospital to support a continuum of care from the time of an infant’s initial diagnosis with a congenital heart condition, through subsequent periods of surgery and recovery. Funding raised through the HEARTest Yard Initiative provide families with financial support for in-home, private nursing care, physical therapy, and speech therapy—all of which are vital to making sure these babies remain healthy and thriving in preparation for each phase of their care. Additional thanks go to Greg and his wife, Kara, for their vision and heartfelt dedication to the inaugural Levine Children’s Gala that took place in May 2015.
- Corporate Philanthropy at work for Atrium Health
- Professional Advisory Council Spotlight: Eric Ridenour
- Costco Celebrates Two Decades of Making Miracles for Patients at Levine Children’s with New Record
- Professional Advisory Council Spotlight: Michael Crisp
- 2021 Keep Pounding 5K Raises Funds and Hope for a Cure