Thanks to the generosity of Greg Olsen, his foundation—Receptions for Research—continues to be an amazing partner and friend to Levine Children’s Hospital. This year alone, Receptions for Research has committed over $200,000 to support the HEARTest Yard Initiative, a charitable giving program that allows the Congenital Heart Program at Levine Children’s Hospital to support a continuum of care from the time of an infant’s initial diagnosis with a congenital heart condition, through subsequent periods of surgery and recovery. Funding raised through the HEARTest Yard Initiative provide families with financial support for in-home, private nursing care, physical therapy, and speech therapy—all of which are vital to making sure these babies remain healthy and thriving in preparation for each phase of their care. Additional thanks go to Greg and his wife, Kara, for their vision and heartfelt dedication to the inaugural Levine Children’s Gala that took place in May 2015.
- The Duke Endowment Awards Grant to Expand Atrium Health Hospital at Home
- Springsteen Foundation Grant to Impact Patients’ Social Needs
- Becker’s Hospital Review Features Atrium Health in List of Hospitals Named After Donors
- Corporate Partners Giving Hope
- $2 Million Gift to Support Care Transformation at Sanger Heart & Vascular Institute