Thanks to the generosity of Greg Olsen, his foundation—Receptions for Research—continues to be an amazing partner and friend to Levine Children’s Hospital. This year alone, Receptions for Research has committed over $200,000 to support the HEARTest Yard Initiative, a charitable giving program that allows the Congenital Heart Program at Levine Children’s Hospital to support a continuum of care from the time of an infant’s initial diagnosis with a congenital heart condition, through subsequent periods of surgery and recovery. Funding raised through the HEARTest Yard Initiative provide families with financial support for in-home, private nursing care, physical therapy, and speech therapy—all of which are vital to making sure these babies remain healthy and thriving in preparation for each phase of their care. Additional thanks go to Greg and his wife, Kara, for their vision and heartfelt dedication to the inaugural Levine Children’s Gala that took place in May 2015.
- Atrium Health’s Levine Children’s Hospital Named a “Best Children’s Hospital” for 15th Consecutive Year
- Keep Pounding 5K Raises $100,000 for Cancer Research
- Meet Atrium Health Nursing Star: Nicole Moore-Deal
- AbbVie Funds IBD Education Event for Levine Children’s Patient Families
- Atrium Health Nurses Honor Guard Pays Tribute to Fellow Nurses