On September 30, a group of students from Wingate University organized the 4th Annual Wingate University Doctor of Physical Therapy Golf Tournament, “Hit the Tee for DPT”, raising over $1,800 to benefit rehabilitation services at Levine Children’s Hospital.
- Miracle Network Dance Marathons Raise a Combined $45,000 for Levine Children’s Hospital
- Brasfield & Gorrie Funds Project PINK Breast Screening Events
- Wake Forest School of Medicine to Be Built in Midtown Charlotte
- New Treatment for Muscular Dystrophy, Developed at Atrium Health, Receives Global Recognition
- Corporate Partner News: March 2021