On September 30, a group of students from Wingate University organized the 4th Annual Wingate University Doctor of Physical Therapy Golf Tournament, “Hit the Tee for DPT”, raising over $1,800 to benefit rehabilitation services at Levine Children’s Hospital.
- Hyundai Hope On Wheels Awards $100,000 Impact Grant to Atrium Health Levine Children’s
- $2.5 Million Gift to Advance Cardiac Care at Atrium Health Levine Children’s
- Atrium Health Carolinas Medical Center Campus Expansion Breaks Ground
- Atrium Health Levine Children’s Expands Commitment to Leading Pediatric Care with New Outpatient Cancer and Blood Disorders Center
- Atrium Health Receives American Cancer Society Grants to Provide Patient Transportation