On September 30, a group of students from Wingate University organized the 4th Annual Wingate University Doctor of Physical Therapy Golf Tournament, “Hit the Tee for DPT”, raising over $1,800 to benefit rehabilitation services at Levine Children’s Hospital.
- Corporate Philanthropy at work for Atrium Health
- Professional Advisory Council Spotlight: Eric Ridenour
- Costco Celebrates Two Decades of Making Miracles for Patients at Levine Children’s with New Record
- Professional Advisory Council Spotlight: Michael Crisp
- 2021 Keep Pounding 5K Raises Funds and Hope for a Cure