On September 30, a group of students from Wingate University organized the 4th Annual Wingate University Doctor of Physical Therapy Golf Tournament, “Hit the Tee for DPT”, raising over $1,800 to benefit rehabilitation services at Levine Children’s Hospital.
- The Duke Endowment Awards Grant to Expand Atrium Health Hospital at Home
- Springsteen Foundation Grant to Impact Patients’ Social Needs
- Becker’s Hospital Review Features Atrium Health in List of Hospitals Named After Donors
- Corporate Partners Giving Hope
- $2 Million Gift to Support Care Transformation at Sanger Heart & Vascular Institute