On September 30, a group of students from Wingate University organized the 4th Annual Wingate University Doctor of Physical Therapy Golf Tournament, “Hit the Tee for DPT”, raising over $1,800 to benefit rehabilitation services at Levine Children’s Hospital.
- Wells Fargo Championship Continues to Advance Research at Atrium Health Levine Children’s
- Professional Advisory Council Spotlight: Leah Maybry
- Swim Across America Raises $215,000 for Cancer Research
- Corporate Giving News: September 2021
- Laila Charleston Beats Cancer, Now Gives Back to Other Pediatric Patients