Since they were first unveiled last summer, a series of custom-made Keep Pounding license plates have generated a new source of support for the Keep Pounding Fund, a key cancer fundraising initiative advancing cancer research at both Levine Cancer Institute and Levine Children’s Hospital. Representing the long-standing commitment of the Carolina Panthers to the local fight against cancer, the specialty license plates commemorate the late Panthers linebacker and coach Sam Mills’ battle with cancer. A portion of each $30 plate fee is earmarked for the Keep Pounding Fund, amounting to more than $50,000 to date. Purchase your Keep Pounding license plate through the North Carolina Division of Motor Vehicles, here.
- Corporate Philanthropy at work for Atrium Health
- Professional Advisory Council Spotlight: Eric Ridenour
- Costco Celebrates Two Decades of Making Miracles for Patients at Levine Children’s with New Record
- Professional Advisory Council Spotlight: Michael Crisp
- 2021 Keep Pounding 5K Raises Funds and Hope for a Cure