Since they were first unveiled last summer, a series of custom-made Keep Pounding license plates have generated a new source of support for the Keep Pounding Fund, a key cancer fundraising initiative advancing cancer research at both Levine Cancer Institute and Levine Children’s Hospital. Representing the long-standing commitment of the Carolina Panthers to the local fight against cancer, the specialty license plates commemorate the late Panthers linebacker and coach Sam Mills’ battle with cancer. A portion of each $30 plate fee is earmarked for the Keep Pounding Fund, amounting to more than $50,000 to date. Purchase your Keep Pounding license plate through the North Carolina Division of Motor Vehicles, here.
- Miracle Network Dance Marathons Raise a Combined $45,000 for Levine Children’s Hospital
- Brasfield & Gorrie Funds Project PINK Breast Screening Events
- Wake Forest School of Medicine to Be Built in Midtown Charlotte
- New Treatment for Muscular Dystrophy, Developed at Atrium Health, Receives Global Recognition
- Corporate Partner News: March 2021