Since they were first unveiled last summer, a series of custom-made Keep Pounding license plates have generated a new source of support for the Keep Pounding Fund, a key cancer fundraising initiative advancing cancer research at both Levine Cancer Institute and Levine Children’s Hospital. Representing the long-standing commitment of the Carolina Panthers to the local fight against cancer, the specialty license plates commemorate the late Panthers linebacker and coach Sam Mills’ battle with cancer. A portion of each $30 plate fee is earmarked for the Keep Pounding Fund, amounting to more than $50,000 to date. Purchase your Keep Pounding license plate through the North Carolina Division of Motor Vehicles, here.
- Wells Fargo Championship Continues to Advance Research at Atrium Health Levine Children’s
- Professional Advisory Council Spotlight: Leah Maybry
- Swim Across America Raises $215,000 for Cancer Research
- Corporate Giving News: September 2021
- Laila Charleston Beats Cancer, Now Gives Back to Other Pediatric Patients