Since they were first unveiled last summer, a series of custom-made Keep Pounding license plates have generated a new source of support for the Keep Pounding Fund, a key cancer fundraising initiative advancing cancer research at both Levine Cancer Institute and Levine Children’s Hospital. Representing the long-standing commitment of the Carolina Panthers to the local fight against cancer, the specialty license plates commemorate the late Panthers linebacker and coach Sam Mills’ battle with cancer. A portion of each $30 plate fee is earmarked for the Keep Pounding Fund, amounting to more than $50,000 to date. Purchase your Keep Pounding license plate through the North Carolina Division of Motor Vehicles, here.
- Spirit Halloween Gift to Support Levine Children’s Child Life Program
- 24 Foundation’s Inaugural 24,000 Mile Challenge Takes Big Steps for Small Heroes
- Fifth Third Bank Supports Atrium Health Foundation with Funds for Coronavirus Mobile Testing Center
- Scope Anesthesia of North Carolina’s Gift to Support Atrium Health Women’s Care
- Paula Takacs Foundation Advances Sarcoma Research with $225,000 Gift