Since they were first unveiled last summer, a series of custom-made Keep Pounding license plates have generated a new source of support for the Keep Pounding Fund, a key cancer fundraising initiative advancing cancer research at both Levine Cancer Institute and Levine Children’s Hospital. Representing the long-standing commitment of the Carolina Panthers to the local fight against cancer, the specialty license plates commemorate the late Panthers linebacker and coach Sam Mills’ battle with cancer. A portion of each $30 plate fee is earmarked for the Keep Pounding Fund, amounting to more than $50,000 to date. Purchase your Keep Pounding license plate through the North Carolina Division of Motor Vehicles, here.
- The Duke Endowment Awards Grant to Expand Atrium Health Hospital at Home
- Springsteen Foundation Grant to Impact Patients’ Social Needs
- Becker’s Hospital Review Features Atrium Health in List of Hospitals Named After Donors
- Corporate Partners Giving Hope
- $2 Million Gift to Support Care Transformation at Sanger Heart & Vascular Institute