On May 20, Drive Brands Charitable Foundation presented Levine Children’s Hospital with a check for $110,000, reflecting proceeds from their 18th Annual Meineke Tournament of Champions held on May 10 at The Golf Club at Ballantyne. Driven Brands and their employees have shown extraordinary support of Levine Children’s Hospital through a long-running Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals partnership.
- “A Night at the Drive-In” Benefits Levine Children’s Hospital
- Miracle Network Dance Marathons Raise a Combined $45,000 for Levine Children’s Hospital
- Brasfield & Gorrie Funds Project PINK Breast Screening Events
- Wake Forest School of Medicine to Be Built in Midtown Charlotte
- New Treatment for Muscular Dystrophy, Developed at Atrium Health, Receives Global Recognition