This February, during the month of love, members of the Daughters of Penelope showed their love for patients battling breast cancer in our community. The annual Queen of Hearts High Tea and Fashion show brought together members of the services organization’s Charlotte-based Venus Chapter, to raise both awareness and funds for the Carolinas Breast Cancer Fund at Levine Cancer Institute. In recent years the Daughters of Penelope have committed more than $50,000 to support medical advancements that specialists at Levine Cancer Institute carry out in order to improve treatment and prevention of breast cancer for patients across the Carolinas.
- Laila Charleston Beats Cancer, Now Gives Back to Other Pediatric Patients
- The Reneé and Dewey Jenkins Conference Center to Open in Levine Children’s Outpatient Specialty Center
- 24 Foundation Celebrates 20 Years of Booty, Raising $1.25 Million for Community Partners
- Grateful Patient Gift to Advance Sarcoma Research at Levine Cancer Institute
- Corporate Philanthropy at work for Atrium Health