This February, during the month of love, members of the Daughters of Penelope showed their love for patients battling breast cancer in our community. The annual Queen of Hearts High Tea and Fashion show brought together members of the services organization’s Charlotte-based Venus Chapter, to raise both awareness and funds for the Carolinas Breast Cancer Fund at Levine Cancer Institute. In recent years the Daughters of Penelope have committed more than $50,000 to support medical advancements that specialists at Levine Cancer Institute carry out in order to improve treatment and prevention of breast cancer for patients across the Carolinas.
- Fifth Third Bank Supports Atrium Health Foundation with Funds for Coronavirus Mobile Testing Center
- Scope Anesthesia of North Carolina’s Gift to Support Atrium Health Women’s Care
- Paula Takacs Foundation Advances Sarcoma Research with $225,000 Gift
- Atrium Health’s COVID-19 Feeding Program Receives Generous Support from Fifth Third Bank
- Kohl’s Cares Grants $150,000 to Expand School-Based Virtual Clinics