This February, during the month of love, members of the Daughters of Penelope showed their love for patients battling breast cancer in our community. The annual Queen of Hearts High Tea and Fashion show brought together members of the services organization’s Charlotte-based Venus Chapter, to raise both awareness and funds for the Carolinas Breast Cancer Fund at Levine Cancer Institute. In recent years the Daughters of Penelope have committed more than $50,000 to support medical advancements that specialists at Levine Cancer Institute carry out in order to improve treatment and prevention of breast cancer for patients across the Carolinas.
- Support from Bloomberg Philanthropies to Launch Health Care-Focused High School in Charlotte
- Gift from LendingTree CEO and Family Paves Way for Healthy Futures for Students in Rural Counties
- Callie Dobbins to Compete for Levine Children’s at Charlotte Ballet’s Dancing with the Stars Gala
- Local Teens to Raise Money for Levine Children’s NICU
- Introducing Leon Levine Drive