This February, during the month of love, members of the Daughters of Penelope showed their love for patients battling breast cancer in our community. The annual Queen of Hearts High Tea and Fashion show brought together members of the services organization’s Charlotte-based Venus Chapter, to raise both awareness and funds for the Carolinas Breast Cancer Fund at Levine Cancer Institute. In recent years the Daughters of Penelope have committed more than $50,000 to support medical advancements that specialists at Levine Cancer Institute carry out in order to improve treatment and prevention of breast cancer for patients across the Carolinas.
- Professional Advisory Council Spotlight: Michael Crisp
- 2021 Keep Pounding 5K Raises Funds and Hope for a Cure
- National Nurses Month: Celebrating the Heart of Atrium Health
- Atrium Health Launches Comprehensive Philanthropic Campaign
- Atrium Health is Advancing ALS Care with the Support of Philanthropy