This February, during the month of love, members of the Daughters of Penelope showed their love for patients battling breast cancer in our community. The annual Queen of Hearts High Tea and Fashion show brought together members of the services organization’s Charlotte-based Venus Chapter, to raise both awareness and funds for the Carolinas Breast Cancer Fund at Levine Cancer Institute. In recent years the Daughters of Penelope have committed more than $50,000 to support medical advancements that specialists at Levine Cancer Institute carry out in order to improve treatment and prevention of breast cancer for patients across the Carolinas.
- iHeartMedia Charlotte’s HITS 96.1 Announces Partnership with Atrium Health’s Levine Children’s Hospital
- Atrium Health’s Levine Children’s Hospital Named a “Best Children’s Hospital” for 15th Consecutive Year
- Keep Pounding 5K Raises $100,000 for Cancer Research
- Meet Atrium Health Nursing Star: Nicole Moore-Deal
- AbbVie Funds IBD Education Event for Levine Children’s Patient Families