This February, during the month of love, members of the Daughters of Penelope showed their love for patients battling breast cancer in our community. The annual Queen of Hearts High Tea and Fashion show brought together members of the services organization’s Charlotte-based Venus Chapter, to raise both awareness and funds for the Carolinas Breast Cancer Fund at Levine Cancer Institute. In recent years the Daughters of Penelope have committed more than $50,000 to support medical advancements that specialists at Levine Cancer Institute carry out in order to improve treatment and prevention of breast cancer for patients across the Carolinas.
- Wake Forest School of Medicine to Be Built in Midtown Charlotte
- New Treatment for Muscular Dystrophy, Developed at Atrium Health, Receives Global Recognition
- Corporate Partner News: March 2021
- Levine Cancer Institute’s FIT For Life Program Improves Access to Colorectal Cancer Screenings
- Atrium Health’s COVID-19 Feeding Program Expands with Continued Philanthropic Support