On January 26, Charlotte Catholic High School students raised more than $40,000 as part of the school’s annual Cougars 4 a Cure event. For the past five years, students have sold t-shirts and solicited donations at a school basketball game. Matthew Salvino founded the event in 2013, after his mother was diagnosed with bladder cancer. His brother, Mitchell, now a junior at Charlotte Catholic High School, took the helm after Matthew graduated. As in years past, funds raised for the event will support the Carolinas Bladder Cancer Fund.
- Atrium Health Growing Mobile Medicine Presence with Drive to Thrive Initiative
- Atrium Health, Wexford Science & Technology Break Ground on Transformative Development
- Atrium Health Carolinas Rehabilitation Opening the David L. Conlan Center
- Cardinal Health Foundation Bolsters Zero Suicide Program at Atrium Health
- Joedance Pediatric Cancer Fund Remains an Enduring Tribute to Joe Restaino