On January 26, Charlotte Catholic High School students raised more than $40,000 as part of the school’s annual Cougars 4 a Cure event. For the past five years, students have sold t-shirts and solicited donations at a school basketball game. Matthew Salvino founded the event in 2013, after his mother was diagnosed with bladder cancer. His brother, Mitchell, now a junior at Charlotte Catholic High School, took the helm after Matthew graduated. As in years past, funds raised for the event will support the Carolinas Bladder Cancer Fund.
- Wells Fargo Championship Continues to Advance Research at Atrium Health Levine Children’s
- Professional Advisory Council Spotlight: Leah Maybry
- Swim Across America Raises $215,000 for Cancer Research
- Corporate Giving News: September 2021
- Laila Charleston Beats Cancer, Now Gives Back to Other Pediatric Patients