On January 26, Charlotte Catholic High School students raised more than $40,000 as part of the school’s annual Cougars 4 a Cure event. For the past five years, students have sold t-shirts and solicited donations at a school basketball game. Matthew Salvino founded the event in 2013, after his mother was diagnosed with bladder cancer. His brother, Mitchell, now a junior at Charlotte Catholic High School, took the helm after Matthew graduated. As in years past, funds raised for the event will support the Carolinas Bladder Cancer Fund.
- $100,000 Gift to the Betty Anderson Medical Laboratory Science Labs
- Spirit Halloween Gift to Support Levine Children’s Child Life Program
- 24 Foundation’s Inaugural 24,000 Mile Challenge Takes Big Steps for Small Heroes
- Fifth Third Bank Supports Atrium Health Foundation with Funds for Coronavirus Mobile Testing Center
- Scope Anesthesia of North Carolina’s Gift to Support Atrium Health Women’s Care