On January 26, Charlotte Catholic High School students raised more than $40,000 as part of the school’s annual Cougars 4 a Cure event. For the past five years, students have sold t-shirts and solicited donations at a school basketball game. Matthew Salvino founded the event in 2013, after his mother was diagnosed with bladder cancer. His brother, Mitchell, now a junior at Charlotte Catholic High School, took the helm after Matthew graduated. As in years past, funds raised for the event will support the Carolinas Bladder Cancer Fund.
- Corporate Philanthropy at work for Atrium Health
- Professional Advisory Council Spotlight: Eric Ridenour
- Costco Celebrates Two Decades of Making Miracles for Patients at Levine Children’s with New Record
- Professional Advisory Council Spotlight: Michael Crisp
- 2021 Keep Pounding 5K Raises Funds and Hope for a Cure