We would like to give a huge shout out to local Carmike Cinemas for once again “Putting Their Money Where The Miracles Are” and supporting our patients at Levine Children’s Hospital. Carmike has spent the month of May selling Children’s Miracle Network balloons at their concession and ticket stands. For the second year in a row, the Hickory Carmike Cinemas location has been the number one location in the nation for Children’s Miracle Network fundraising! Altogether area Carmikes raised a whopping $22,120 for our local children’s hospital this May. In addition, Heart Hero Bryson, one of our Miracle Kids, had some of his wishes granted by the Hickory Carmike. Bryson was honored at the theater’s fundraising events and was invited along with his family to go watch Finding Dory this past weekend! Thank you so much Carmike, it has been REEL fun!
- Spirit Halloween Gift to Support Levine Children’s Child Life Program
- 24 Foundation’s Inaugural 24,000 Mile Challenge Takes Big Steps for Small Heroes
- Fifth Third Bank Supports Atrium Health Foundation with Funds for Coronavirus Mobile Testing Center
- Scope Anesthesia of North Carolina’s Gift to Support Atrium Health Women’s Care
- Paula Takacs Foundation Advances Sarcoma Research with $225,000 Gift