We would like to give a huge shout out to local Carmike Cinemas for once again “Putting Their Money Where The Miracles Are” and supporting our patients at Levine Children’s Hospital. Carmike has spent the month of May selling Children’s Miracle Network balloons at their concession and ticket stands. For the second year in a row, the Hickory Carmike Cinemas location has been the number one location in the nation for Children’s Miracle Network fundraising! Altogether area Carmikes raised a whopping $22,120 for our local children’s hospital this May. In addition, Heart Hero Bryson, one of our Miracle Kids, had some of his wishes granted by the Hickory Carmike. Bryson was honored at the theater’s fundraising events and was invited along with his family to go watch Finding Dory this past weekend! Thank you so much Carmike, it has been REEL fun!
- Miracle Network Dance Marathons Raise a Combined $45,000 for Levine Children’s Hospital
- Professional Advisory Council Spotlight: Steve Sims, CFA
- “A Night at the Drive-In” Benefits Levine Children’s Hospital
- Brasfield & Gorrie Funds Project PINK Breast Screening Events
- Wake Forest School of Medicine to Be Built in Midtown Charlotte