Held in partnership with the Muscular Dystrophy Association, the Bojangles Golf Classic event raised close to $250,000 in support of Limb Girdle Muscular Dystrophy (LGMD) Research at the McColl-Lockwood Laboratory at Carolinas Medical Center. All proceeds from this year’s event will also be matched personally by Hugh McColl. This represents the 16th year for the tournament, which, along with the company’s in-store fundraiser each March, has raised millions of dollars to support the McColl-Lockwood Laboratory in recent years.
- Miracle Network Dance Marathons Raise a Combined $45,000 for Levine Children’s Hospital
- Brasfield & Gorrie Funds Project PINK Breast Screening Events
- Wake Forest School of Medicine to Be Built in Midtown Charlotte
- New Treatment for Muscular Dystrophy, Developed at Atrium Health, Receives Global Recognition
- Corporate Partner News: March 2021