Held in partnership with the Muscular Dystrophy Association, the Bojangles Golf Classic event raised close to $250,000 in support of Limb Girdle Muscular Dystrophy (LGMD) Research at the McColl-Lockwood Laboratory at Carolinas Medical Center. All proceeds from this year’s event will also be matched personally by Hugh McColl. This represents the 16th year for the tournament, which, along with the company’s in-store fundraiser each March, has raised millions of dollars to support the McColl-Lockwood Laboratory in recent years.
- Corporate Philanthropy at work for Atrium Health
- Professional Advisory Council Spotlight: Eric Ridenour
- Costco Celebrates Two Decades of Making Miracles for Patients at Levine Children’s with New Record
- Professional Advisory Council Spotlight: Michael Crisp
- 2021 Keep Pounding 5K Raises Funds and Hope for a Cure