Held in partnership with the Muscular Dystrophy Association, the Bojangles Golf Classic event raised close to $250,000 in support of Limb Girdle Muscular Dystrophy (LGMD) Research at the McColl-Lockwood Laboratory at Carolinas Medical Center. All proceeds from this year’s event will also be matched personally by Hugh McColl. This represents the 16th year for the tournament, which, along with the company’s in-store fundraiser each March, has raised millions of dollars to support the McColl-Lockwood Laboratory in recent years.
- Wells Fargo Championship Continues to Advance Research at Atrium Health Levine Children’s
- Professional Advisory Council Spotlight: Leah Maybry
- Swim Across America Raises $215,000 for Cancer Research
- Corporate Giving News: September 2021
- Laila Charleston Beats Cancer, Now Gives Back to Other Pediatric Patients