Held in partnership with the Muscular Dystrophy Association, the Bojangles Golf Classic event raised close to $250,000 in support of Limb Girdle Muscular Dystrophy (LGMD) Research at the McColl-Lockwood Laboratory at Carolinas Medical Center. All proceeds from this year’s event will also be matched personally by Hugh McColl. This represents the 16th year for the tournament, which, along with the company’s in-store fundraiser each March, has raised millions of dollars to support the McColl-Lockwood Laboratory in recent years.
- Save Your Skin Surpasses Major Milestone: $1 Million Raised for Melanoma Research at Atrium Health Levine Cancer
- Gift of Music Brings Hope to Atrium Health Levine Cancer’s Integrative Oncology Program
- Community Teams up to Support Breast Cancer Initiatives at Atrium Health Levine Cancer
- All Steps Lead to Hope at the 28th Annual Hopebuilders 5K
- Hyundai Hope On Wheels Awards $100,000 Impact Grant to Atrium Health Levine Children’s