Held in partnership with the Muscular Dystrophy Association, the Bojangles Golf Classic event raised close to $250,000 in support of Limb Girdle Muscular Dystrophy (LGMD) Research at the McColl-Lockwood Laboratory at Carolinas Medical Center. All proceeds from this year’s event will also be matched personally by Hugh McColl. This represents the 16th year for the tournament, which, along with the company’s in-store fundraiser each March, has raised millions of dollars to support the McColl-Lockwood Laboratory in recent years.
- Spirit Halloween Gift to Support Levine Children’s Child Life Program
- 24 Foundation’s Inaugural 24,000 Mile Challenge Takes Big Steps for Small Heroes
- Fifth Third Bank Supports Atrium Health Foundation with Funds for Coronavirus Mobile Testing Center
- Scope Anesthesia of North Carolina’s Gift to Support Atrium Health Women’s Care
- Paula Takacs Foundation Advances Sarcoma Research with $225,000 Gift