With the leadership and vision of event founder Allen Starrett, the highly successful inaugural Ballantyne Ball raised net proceeds exceeding $100,000 to benefit pediatric cancer research programs at Levine Children’s Hospital, thanks to our dear friends at the Isabella Santos Foundation (ISF). Founded in 2009 by Erin and Stuart Santos, who tragically lost their daughter, Isabella, to neuroblastoma in 2012, the Charlotte nonprofit has raised more than $700,000 for neuroblastoma research. We are honored by their generosity and unwavering support of The Torrence E. Hemby Jr. Pediatric Hematology, Oncology and BMT Center at Levine Children’s Hospital as they honor Isabella’s legacy.
- Miracle Network Dance Marathons Raise a Combined $45,000 for Levine Children’s Hospital
- Professional Advisory Council Spotlight: Steve Sims, CFA
- “A Night at the Drive-In” Benefits Levine Children’s Hospital
- Brasfield & Gorrie Funds Project PINK Breast Screening Events
- Wake Forest School of Medicine to Be Built in Midtown Charlotte