With the leadership and vision of event founder Allen Starrett, the highly successful inaugural Ballantyne Ball raised net proceeds exceeding $100,000 to benefit pediatric cancer research programs at Levine Children’s Hospital, thanks to our dear friends at the Isabella Santos Foundation (ISF). Founded in 2009 by Erin and Stuart Santos, who tragically lost their daughter, Isabella, to neuroblastoma in 2012, the Charlotte nonprofit has raised more than $700,000 for neuroblastoma research. We are honored by their generosity and unwavering support of The Torrence E. Hemby Jr. Pediatric Hematology, Oncology and BMT Center at Levine Children’s Hospital as they honor Isabella’s legacy.
- Save Your Skin celebrates 16 Years of Advancing Melanoma Treatment
- Corporate and Community Partners Rally Behind Breast Cancer Initiatives at Levine Cancer Institute
- Wells Fargo Championship Continues to Advance Research at Atrium Health Levine Children’s
- Professional Advisory Council Spotlight: Leah Maybry
- Swim Across America Raises $215,000 for Cancer Research