With the leadership and vision of event founder Allen Starrett, the highly successful inaugural Ballantyne Ball raised net proceeds exceeding $100,000 to benefit pediatric cancer research programs at Levine Children’s Hospital, thanks to our dear friends at the Isabella Santos Foundation (ISF). Founded in 2009 by Erin and Stuart Santos, who tragically lost their daughter, Isabella, to neuroblastoma in 2012, the Charlotte nonprofit has raised more than $700,000 for neuroblastoma research. We are honored by their generosity and unwavering support of The Torrence E. Hemby Jr. Pediatric Hematology, Oncology and BMT Center at Levine Children’s Hospital as they honor Isabella’s legacy.
- Corporate Philanthropy at work for Atrium Health
- Professional Advisory Council Spotlight: Eric Ridenour
- Costco Celebrates Two Decades of Making Miracles for Patients at Levine Children’s with New Record
- Professional Advisory Council Spotlight: Michael Crisp
- 2021 Keep Pounding 5K Raises Funds and Hope for a Cure