With the leadership and vision of event founder Allen Starrett, the highly successful inaugural Ballantyne Ball raised net proceeds exceeding $100,000 to benefit pediatric cancer research programs at Levine Children’s Hospital, thanks to our dear friends at the Isabella Santos Foundation (ISF). Founded in 2009 by Erin and Stuart Santos, who tragically lost their daughter, Isabella, to neuroblastoma in 2012, the Charlotte nonprofit has raised more than $700,000 for neuroblastoma research. We are honored by their generosity and unwavering support of The Torrence E. Hemby Jr. Pediatric Hematology, Oncology and BMT Center at Levine Children’s Hospital as they honor Isabella’s legacy.
- Hyundai Hope On Wheels Awards $100,000 Impact Grant to Atrium Health Levine Children’s
- $2.5 Million Gift to Advance Cardiac Care at Atrium Health Levine Children’s
- Atrium Health Carolinas Medical Center Campus Expansion Breaks Ground
- Atrium Health Levine Children’s Expands Commitment to Leading Pediatric Care with New Outpatient Cancer and Blood Disorders Center
- Atrium Health Receives American Cancer Society Grants to Provide Patient Transportation