With the leadership and vision of event founder Allen Starrett, the highly successful inaugural Ballantyne Ball raised net proceeds exceeding $100,000 to benefit pediatric cancer research programs at Levine Children’s Hospital, thanks to our dear friends at the Isabella Santos Foundation (ISF). Founded in 2009 by Erin and Stuart Santos, who tragically lost their daughter, Isabella, to neuroblastoma in 2012, the Charlotte nonprofit has raised more than $700,000 for neuroblastoma research. We are honored by their generosity and unwavering support of The Torrence E. Hemby Jr. Pediatric Hematology, Oncology and BMT Center at Levine Children’s Hospital as they honor Isabella’s legacy.
- Spirit Halloween Gift to Support Levine Children’s Child Life Program
- 24 Foundation’s Inaugural 24,000 Mile Challenge Takes Big Steps for Small Heroes
- Fifth Third Bank Supports Atrium Health Foundation with Funds for Coronavirus Mobile Testing Center
- Scope Anesthesia of North Carolina’s Gift to Support Atrium Health Women’s Care
- Paula Takacs Foundation Advances Sarcoma Research with $225,000 Gift