Kiss 95.1 Mornings with Maney, Roy & LauRen took over the airwaves for 12 hours on May 13 for their annual Play Anything Day benefiting Levine Children’s Hospital. Thanks to generous listeners, matching gifts from the Leon Levine Foundation and special support from Eastwood Homes and Kohl’s Cares Volunteers, $34,000 was raised for Levine Children’s Hospital. Former patient Connor McKemey and the Campbell family were nice enough to stop by the station and talk about their personal experiences and why Levine Children’s Hospital is such a special place.
- Laila Charleston Beats Cancer, Now Gives Back to Other Pediatric Patients
- The Reneé and Dewey Jenkins Conference Center to Open in Levine Children’s Outpatient Specialty Center
- 24 Foundation Celebrates 20 Years of Booty, Raising $1.25 Million for Community Partners
- Grateful Patient Gift to Advance Sarcoma Research at Levine Cancer Institute
- Corporate Philanthropy at work for Atrium Health