Kiss 95.1 Mornings with Maney, Roy & LauRen took over the airwaves for 12 hours on May 13 for their annual Play Anything Day benefiting Levine Children’s Hospital. Thanks to generous listeners, matching gifts from the Leon Levine Foundation and special support from Eastwood Homes and Kohl’s Cares Volunteers, $34,000 was raised for Levine Children’s Hospital. Former patient Connor McKemey and the Campbell family were nice enough to stop by the station and talk about their personal experiences and why Levine Children’s Hospital is such a special place.
- Hyundai Hope On Wheels Awards $100,000 Impact Grant to Atrium Health Levine Children’s
- $2.5 Million Gift to Advance Cardiac Care at Atrium Health Levine Children’s
- Atrium Health Carolinas Medical Center Campus Expansion Breaks Ground
- Atrium Health Levine Children’s Expands Commitment to Leading Pediatric Care with New Outpatient Cancer and Blood Disorders Center
- Atrium Health Receives American Cancer Society Grants to Provide Patient Transportation