Kiss 95.1 Mornings with Maney, Roy & LauRen took over the airwaves for 12 hours on May 13 for their annual Play Anything Day benefiting Levine Children’s Hospital. Thanks to generous listeners, matching gifts from the Leon Levine Foundation and special support from Eastwood Homes and Kohl’s Cares Volunteers, $34,000 was raised for Levine Children’s Hospital. Former patient Connor McKemey and the Campbell family were nice enough to stop by the station and talk about their personal experiences and why Levine Children’s Hospital is such a special place.
- Support from Bloomberg Philanthropies to Launch Health Care-Focused High School in Charlotte
- Gift from LendingTree CEO and Family Paves Way for Healthy Futures for Students in Rural Counties
- Callie Dobbins to Compete for Levine Children’s at Charlotte Ballet’s Dancing with the Stars Gala
- Local Teens to Raise Money for Levine Children’s NICU
- Introducing Leon Levine Drive