Kiss 95.1 Mornings with Maney, Roy & LauRen took over the airwaves for 12 hours on May 13 for their annual Play Anything Day benefiting Levine Children’s Hospital. Thanks to generous listeners, matching gifts from the Leon Levine Foundation and special support from Eastwood Homes and Kohl’s Cares Volunteers, $34,000 was raised for Levine Children’s Hospital. Former patient Connor McKemey and the Campbell family were nice enough to stop by the station and talk about their personal experiences and why Levine Children’s Hospital is such a special place.
- Stance Healthcare Helps Patients Find Comfort at Atrium Health Behavioral Health Charlotte
- Giving Hope Campaign Update
- The Duke Endowment Awards Grant to Expand Atrium Health Hospital at Home
- Springsteen Foundation Grant to Impact Patients’ Social Needs
- Becker’s Hospital Review Features Atrium Health in List of Hospitals Named After Donors