Kiss 95.1 Mornings with Maney, Roy & LauRen took over the airwaves for 12 hours on May 13 for their annual Play Anything Day benefiting Levine Children’s Hospital. Thanks to generous listeners, matching gifts from the Leon Levine Foundation and special support from Eastwood Homes and Kohl’s Cares Volunteers, $34,000 was raised for Levine Children’s Hospital. Former patient Connor McKemey and the Campbell family were nice enough to stop by the station and talk about their personal experiences and why Levine Children’s Hospital is such a special place.
- Fifth Third Bank Supports Atrium Health Foundation with Funds for Coronavirus Mobile Testing Center
- Scope Anesthesia of North Carolina’s Gift to Support Atrium Health Women’s Care
- Paula Takacs Foundation Advances Sarcoma Research with $225,000 Gift
- Atrium Health’s COVID-19 Feeding Program Receives Generous Support from Fifth Third Bank
- Kohl’s Cares Grants $150,000 to Expand School-Based Virtual Clinics