Kiss 95.1 Mornings with Maney, Roy & LauRen took over the airwaves for 12 hours on May 13 for their annual Play Anything Day benefiting Levine Children’s Hospital. Thanks to generous listeners, matching gifts from the Leon Levine Foundation and special support from Eastwood Homes and Kohl’s Cares Volunteers, $34,000 was raised for Levine Children’s Hospital. Former patient Connor McKemey and the Campbell family were nice enough to stop by the station and talk about their personal experiences and why Levine Children’s Hospital is such a special place.
- Wake Forest School of Medicine to Be Built in Midtown Charlotte
- New Treatment for Muscular Dystrophy, Developed at Atrium Health, Receives Global Recognition
- Corporate Partner News: March 2021
- Levine Cancer Institute’s FIT For Life Program Improves Access to Colorectal Cancer Screenings
- Atrium Health’s COVID-19 Feeding Program Expands with Continued Philanthropic Support