On April 21, more than 60 members of the Dreamcatcher Society gathered at Reid’s Fine Foods in SouthPark for a springtime “friendraiser” event; by the close of the event, the Dreamcatcher Society welcomed 5 new members. Established in November 2004, the Dreamcatcher Society’s members pledge $1,000 a year for five years to underwrite programs and resources at Levine Children’s Hospital. Learn more about the Dreamcatcher Society.
- Spirit Halloween Gift to Support Levine Children’s Child Life Program
- 24 Foundation’s Inaugural 24,000 Mile Challenge Takes Big Steps for Small Heroes
- Fifth Third Bank Supports Atrium Health Foundation with Funds for Coronavirus Mobile Testing Center
- Scope Anesthesia of North Carolina’s Gift to Support Atrium Health Women’s Care
- Paula Takacs Foundation Advances Sarcoma Research with $225,000 Gift