On April 21, more than 60 members of the Dreamcatcher Society gathered at Reid’s Fine Foods in SouthPark for a springtime “friendraiser” event; by the close of the event, the Dreamcatcher Society welcomed 5 new members. Established in November 2004, the Dreamcatcher Society’s members pledge $1,000 a year for five years to underwrite programs and resources at Levine Children’s Hospital. Learn more about the Dreamcatcher Society.
- Wells Fargo Championship Continues to Advance Research at Atrium Health Levine Children’s
- Professional Advisory Council Spotlight: Leah Maybry
- Swim Across America Raises $215,000 for Cancer Research
- Corporate Giving News: September 2021
- Laila Charleston Beats Cancer, Now Gives Back to Other Pediatric Patients