On April 21, more than 60 members of the Dreamcatcher Society gathered at Reid’s Fine Foods in SouthPark for a springtime “friendraiser” event; by the close of the event, the Dreamcatcher Society welcomed 5 new members. Established in November 2004, the Dreamcatcher Society’s members pledge $1,000 a year for five years to underwrite programs and resources at Levine Children’s Hospital. Learn more about the Dreamcatcher Society.
- Corporate Philanthropy at work for Atrium Health
- Professional Advisory Council Spotlight: Eric Ridenour
- Costco Celebrates Two Decades of Making Miracles for Patients at Levine Children’s with New Record
- Professional Advisory Council Spotlight: Michael Crisp
- 2021 Keep Pounding 5K Raises Funds and Hope for a Cure