On April 21, more than 60 members of the Dreamcatcher Society gathered at Reid’s Fine Foods in SouthPark for a springtime “friendraiser” event; by the close of the event, the Dreamcatcher Society welcomed 5 new members. Established in November 2004, the Dreamcatcher Society’s members pledge $1,000 a year for five years to underwrite programs and resources at Levine Children’s Hospital. Learn more about the Dreamcatcher Society.
- Hyundai Hope On Wheels Awards $100,000 Impact Grant to Atrium Health Levine Children’s
- $2.5 Million Gift to Advance Cardiac Care at Atrium Health Levine Children’s
- Atrium Health Carolinas Medical Center Campus Expansion Breaks Ground
- Atrium Health Levine Children’s Expands Commitment to Leading Pediatric Care with New Outpatient Cancer and Blood Disorders Center
- Atrium Health Receives American Cancer Society Grants to Provide Patient Transportation