On April 21, more than 60 members of the Dreamcatcher Society gathered at Reid’s Fine Foods in SouthPark for a springtime “friendraiser” event; by the close of the event, the Dreamcatcher Society welcomed 5 new members. Established in November 2004, the Dreamcatcher Society’s members pledge $1,000 a year for five years to underwrite programs and resources at Levine Children’s Hospital. Learn more about the Dreamcatcher Society.
- Miracle Network Dance Marathons Raise a Combined $45,000 for Levine Children’s Hospital
- Professional Advisory Council Spotlight: Steve Sims, CFA
- “A Night at the Drive-In” Benefits Levine Children’s Hospital
- Brasfield & Gorrie Funds Project PINK Breast Screening Events
- Wake Forest School of Medicine to Be Built in Midtown Charlotte