On April 21, more than 60 members of the Dreamcatcher Society gathered at Reid’s Fine Foods in SouthPark for a springtime “friendraiser” event; by the close of the event, the Dreamcatcher Society welcomed 5 new members. Established in November 2004, the Dreamcatcher Society’s members pledge $1,000 a year for five years to underwrite programs and resources at Levine Children’s Hospital. Learn more about the Dreamcatcher Society.
- Support from Bloomberg Philanthropies to Launch Health Care-Focused High School in Charlotte
- Gift from LendingTree CEO and Family Paves Way for Healthy Futures for Students in Rural Counties
- Callie Dobbins to Compete for Levine Children’s at Charlotte Ballet’s Dancing with the Stars Gala
- Local Teens to Raise Money for Levine Children’s NICU
- Introducing Leon Levine Drive