The Dreamcatcher Society – the signature fundraising society for Levine Children’s Hospital – gathered in May for a spring “friendraiser” at Comida restaurant in Charlotte. Since its inception in 2004, the 200+ member organization has raised more than $2 million, funding special programs and projects at Levine Children’s. Current gifts and pledges are supporting the hospital’s pediatric cancer program. Dreamcatchers enjoy social events, and they also enjoy giving back. Their September 16 event in the Gridiron Club at Bank of America Stadium promises to be a purr-fectly fun afternoon. For details, visit atriumhealthfoundation.org/dreamcatchersociety.
- Atrium Health Growing Mobile Medicine Presence with Drive to Thrive Initiative
- Atrium Health, Wexford Science & Technology Break Ground on Transformative Development
- Atrium Health Carolinas Rehabilitation Opening the David L. Conlan Center
- Cardinal Health Foundation Bolsters Zero Suicide Program at Atrium Health
- Joedance Pediatric Cancer Fund Remains an Enduring Tribute to Joe Restaino