The Dreamcatcher Society – the signature fundraising society for Levine Children’s Hospital – gathered in May for a spring “friendraiser” at Comida restaurant in Charlotte. Since its inception in 2004, the 200+ member organization has raised more than $2 million, funding special programs and projects at Levine Children’s. Current gifts and pledges are supporting the hospital’s pediatric cancer program. Dreamcatchers enjoy social events, and they also enjoy giving back. Their September 16 event in the Gridiron Club at Bank of America Stadium promises to be a purr-fectly fun afternoon. For details, visit atriumhealthfoundation.org/dreamcatchersociety.
- TowneBank Invests in Pathways to Health Care Careers
- Philanthropist George Shinn in Charlotte to Celebrate Endowed Chair in Neurovascular Health
- Bank of America Gift Enables Atrium Health Meaningful Medicine Opportunity at Central Piedmont Community College
- Atrium Health Teammates Champion Patient Health Initiatives
- Chick-fil-A Donates $100,000 to Levine Children’s Hospital Through Mobile Order Fundraiser