The Dreamcatcher Society – the signature fundraising society for Levine Children’s Hospital – gathered in May for a spring “friendraiser” at Comida restaurant in Charlotte. Since its inception in 2004, the 200+ member organization has raised more than $2 million, funding special programs and projects at Levine Children’s. Current gifts and pledges are supporting the hospital’s pediatric cancer program. Dreamcatchers enjoy social events, and they also enjoy giving back. Their September 16 event in the Gridiron Club at Bank of America Stadium promises to be a purr-fectly fun afternoon. For details, visit atriumhealthfoundation.org/dreamcatchersociety.
- Corporate Philanthropy at work for Atrium Health
- Professional Advisory Council Spotlight: Eric Ridenour
- Costco Celebrates Two Decades of Making Miracles for Patients at Levine Children’s with New Record
- Professional Advisory Council Spotlight: Michael Crisp
- 2021 Keep Pounding 5K Raises Funds and Hope for a Cure