The Dreamcatcher Society – the signature fundraising society for Levine Children’s Hospital – gathered in May for a spring “friendraiser” at Comida restaurant in Charlotte. Since its inception in 2004, the 200+ member organization has raised more than $2 million, funding special programs and projects at Levine Children’s. Current gifts and pledges are supporting the hospital’s pediatric cancer program. Dreamcatchers enjoy social events, and they also enjoy giving back. Their September 16 event in the Gridiron Club at Bank of America Stadium promises to be a purr-fectly fun afternoon. For details, visit atriumhealthfoundation.org/dreamcatchersociety.
- Atrium Health’s Levine Children’s Hospital Named a “Best Children’s Hospital” for 15th Consecutive Year
- Keep Pounding 5K Raises $100,000 for Cancer Research
- Meet Atrium Health Nursing Star: Nicole Moore-Deal
- AbbVie Funds IBD Education Event for Levine Children’s Patient Families
- Atrium Health Nurses Honor Guard Pays Tribute to Fellow Nurses