The Dreamcatcher Society – the signature fundraising society for Levine Children’s Hospital – gathered in May for a spring “friendraiser” at Comida restaurant in Charlotte. Since its inception in 2004, the 200+ member organization has raised more than $2 million, funding special programs and projects at Levine Children’s. Current gifts and pledges are supporting the hospital’s pediatric cancer program. Dreamcatchers enjoy social events, and they also enjoy giving back. Their September 16 event in the Gridiron Club at Bank of America Stadium promises to be a purr-fectly fun afternoon. For details, visit atriumhealthfoundation.org/dreamcatchersociety.
- Philanthropy at Work Across Atrium Health (October-November 2019)
- Spirit of Children Brings Funds and Fun to Levine Children’s Hospital
- Philanthropy at work across Atrium Health (September – October 2019)
- Carolina Panthers Give $1 Million to Levine Cancer Institute
- Strokes For Spokes 2019 Sponsorship