The Dreamcatcher Society – the signature fundraising society for Levine Children’s Hospital – gathered in May for a spring “friendraiser” at Comida restaurant in Charlotte. Since its inception in 2004, the 200+ member organization has raised more than $2 million, funding special programs and projects at Levine Children’s. Current gifts and pledges are supporting the hospital’s pediatric cancer program. Dreamcatchers enjoy social events, and they also enjoy giving back. Their September 16 event in the Gridiron Club at Bank of America Stadium promises to be a purr-fectly fun afternoon. For details, visit atriumhealthfoundation.org/dreamcatchersociety.
- “A Night at the Drive-In” Benefits Levine Children’s Hospital
- Miracle Network Dance Marathons Raise a Combined $45,000 for Levine Children’s Hospital
- Brasfield & Gorrie Funds Project PINK Breast Screening Events
- Wake Forest School of Medicine to Be Built in Midtown Charlotte
- New Treatment for Muscular Dystrophy, Developed at Atrium Health, Receives Global Recognition