From July 14-17, 42-year old Dustin Shearon—a Charlotte-based CBS Radio Sales Manager—will scale Mt. Adams (Seattle, Washington) in a heroic personal feat and fundraising effort benefiting Levine Children’s Hospital. Standing at over 12,000 feet, Mt. Adams is the second highest peak in the Cascading Glaciers of North America. Its peak is snow and iced capped year-round. For 6 months Dustin has trained extensively for the climb—combining weight training and running with long hikes and climbing. Thanks to the generosity of CBS Radio Executives and Dustin’s friends, family, and clients, he has successfully raised $3,000 to benefit Levine Children’s Hospital. We are thankful to Dustin and his circle of supporters for impacting the lives of children at Levine Children’s Hospital, and we wish him a safe and successful journey to the summit of Mt. Adams next week.
- Save Your Skin celebrates 16 Years of Advancing Melanoma Treatment
- Corporate and Community Partners Rally Behind Breast Cancer Initiatives at Levine Cancer Institute
- Wells Fargo Championship Continues to Advance Research at Atrium Health Levine Children’s
- Professional Advisory Council Spotlight: Leah Maybry
- Swim Across America Raises $215,000 for Cancer Research