From July 14-17, 42-year old Dustin Shearon—a Charlotte-based CBS Radio Sales Manager—will scale Mt. Adams (Seattle, Washington) in a heroic personal feat and fundraising effort benefiting Levine Children’s Hospital. Standing at over 12,000 feet, Mt. Adams is the second highest peak in the Cascading Glaciers of North America. Its peak is snow and iced capped year-round. For 6 months Dustin has trained extensively for the climb—combining weight training and running with long hikes and climbing. Thanks to the generosity of CBS Radio Executives and Dustin’s friends, family, and clients, he has successfully raised $3,000 to benefit Levine Children’s Hospital. We are thankful to Dustin and his circle of supporters for impacting the lives of children at Levine Children’s Hospital, and we wish him a safe and successful journey to the summit of Mt. Adams next week.
- Professional Advisory Council Spotlight: Steve Sims, CFA
- “A Night at the Drive-In” Benefits Levine Children’s Hospital
- Miracle Network Dance Marathons Raise a Combined $45,000 for Levine Children’s Hospital
- Brasfield & Gorrie Funds Project PINK Breast Screening Events
- Wake Forest School of Medicine to Be Built in Midtown Charlotte