Childhood Cancer Month may be over, but these five fundraising and awareness events are keeping the FIGHT alive, with proceeds (or a portion thereof) benefiting cancer research or patient services at Levine Children's Hospital.
- Miracle Network Dance Marathons Raise a Combined $45,000 for Levine Children’s Hospital
- Professional Advisory Council Spotlight: Steve Sims, CFA
- “A Night at the Drive-In” Benefits Levine Children’s Hospital
- Brasfield & Gorrie Funds Project PINK Breast Screening Events
- Wake Forest School of Medicine to Be Built in Midtown Charlotte