Childhood Cancer Month may be over, but these five fundraising and awareness events are keeping the FIGHT alive, with proceeds (or a portion thereof) benefiting cancer research or patient services at Levine Children's Hospital.
- Atrium Health’s Levine Children’s Hospital Named a “Best Children’s Hospital” for 15th Consecutive Year
- Keep Pounding 5K Raises $100,000 for Cancer Research
- Meet Atrium Health Nursing Star: Nicole Moore-Deal
- AbbVie Funds IBD Education Event for Levine Children’s Patient Families
- Atrium Health Nurses Honor Guard Pays Tribute to Fellow Nurses