Childhood Cancer Month may be over, but these five fundraising and awareness events are keeping the FIGHT alive, with proceeds (or a portion thereof) benefiting cancer research or patient services at Levine Children's Hospital.
- TowneBank Invests in Pathways to Health Care Careers
- Philanthropist George Shinn in Charlotte to Celebrate Endowed Chair in Neurovascular Health
- Bank of America Gift Enables Atrium Health Meaningful Medicine Opportunity at Central Piedmont Community College
- Atrium Health Teammates Champion Patient Health Initiatives
- Chick-fil-A Donates $100,000 to Levine Children’s Hospital Through Mobile Order Fundraiser