Childhood Cancer Month may be over, but these five fundraising and awareness events are keeping the FIGHT alive, with proceeds (or a portion thereof) benefiting cancer research or patient services at Levine Children's Hospital.
- Hyundai Hope On Wheels Awards $100,000 Impact Grant to Atrium Health Levine Children’s
- $2.5 Million Gift to Advance Cardiac Care at Atrium Health Levine Children’s
- Atrium Health Carolinas Medical Center Campus Expansion Breaks Ground
- Atrium Health Levine Children’s Expands Commitment to Leading Pediatric Care with New Outpatient Cancer and Blood Disorders Center
- Atrium Health Receives American Cancer Society Grants to Provide Patient Transportation