Childhood Cancer Month may be over, but these five fundraising and awareness events are keeping the FIGHT alive, with proceeds (or a portion thereof) benefiting cancer research or patient services at Levine Children's Hospital.
- Spirit Halloween Gift to Support Levine Children’s Child Life Program
- 24 Foundation’s Inaugural 24,000 Mile Challenge Takes Big Steps for Small Heroes
- Fifth Third Bank Supports Atrium Health Foundation with Funds for Coronavirus Mobile Testing Center
- Scope Anesthesia of North Carolina’s Gift to Support Atrium Health Women’s Care
- Paula Takacs Foundation Advances Sarcoma Research with $225,000 Gift