Call Us Today! 1.555.555.555|

Are my contributions tax-deductible?

We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization (EIN or Tax ID: 56-6060481). If you itemize deductions on your tax return, you are able to claim a tax deduction for your contribution to the Atrium Health Foundation. We will provide you with a receipt of your gift for your records.

By |October 2nd, 2014||0 Comments

How do I get a copy of your Form 990?

By law, most charities are required to file annual disclosures with the Internal Revenue Service to ensure compliance with tax laws. For the most recent Form 990 from Atrium Health Foundation, click here. (Note: Our name legally changed from Carolinas HealthCare Foundation to Atrium Health Foundation in June 2018.)

By |October 2nd, 2014||0 Comments