Make a Difference by Giving Today!
Alumni and constituent giving is vital to the college and demonstrates the powerful connection alumni feel to the needs of current students and to the mission and goals of the college.
Carolinas College of Health Sciences provides top-notch education to prepare its graduates to enter careers in healthcare. To create the best environment for learning, our facility, equipment, learning resources and faculty must be of the highest quality. Gifts may be designated to a specific fund or to the Carolinas College Advancement Fund to support the area of greatest need.
Please read the following fund information to help determine where to direct your gift:
- Carolinas College Advancement Fund: Unrestricted fund to be used by the College to support the area of greatest need or for scholarships not listed below (please include scholarship name in comments section).
- Betty Anderson Scholarship Fund: Awarded annually to medical laboratory sciences students.
- Carolinas College Learning Symposium Fund: Supports an annual professional development conference for healthcare professionals.
- Carolinas College Student Emergency & Assistance Fund: Supports students in financial need due to catastrophic events.
- Carolinas Nursing Endowment Fund: Supports multiple scholarships for nursing students.
- Louis & Jacqueline Pfeiffer Nursing Scholarship Fund: Awarded annually to associate degree nursing students.
- Parsons Radiologic Technology Scholarship Fund: Awarded annually to radiologic technology students.
- Susan Sticker Scholarship Fund: Awarded annually to radiologic technology students.
Your tax-deductible gift ensures that CCHS students continue to benefit from scholarships, small classes, superior faculty, and a state-of-the-art simulation lab — things tuition alone cannot cover.