About the Event
We hope you’ll join us at the 27th Annual Dr. Ed Stubbs Memorial Golf Invitational at Northstone Country Club on Monday, May 17, 2021.
This prestigious event will provide invaluable resources to help Atrium Health University City fulfill its mission of delivering advanced, personalized care to our region. We’re proud of the excellent care our team provides and the positive impact the hospital has made on countless patients and their families.
With your support, we can continue to make a difference in the lives of those who live, work, and play in our community.
9:00 a.m. – Registration and Practice Range Open
11:00 a.m. – Tournament Begins with Shotgun Start
4:00 p.m. – Outdoor Socially Distanced Awards Reception and Dinner
All contributions made in connection with the Dr. Ed Stubbs Memorial Invitational are administered by Atrium Health Foundation (tax ID 56-6060481). With your support, proceeds of this event will benefit the Atrium Health University City Community Outreach Fund, which supports the following:
- The Ed Stubbs Women’s Healthcare Fund, which provides high-quality healthcare to women who are unable to afford it otherwise at the Lake Norman Free Clinic in Huntersville.
- Partnership with other organizations in our community to promote improved health.
Our COVID Safety Measures
Atrium Health is leading the way forward as a COVID-Safe organization, ensuring that all sponsored events adhere to social distancing and PPE guidance, including mask and hand hygiene protocols. Learn more about how we are ensuring a COVID-safe day of golf for our attendees, teammates, and sponsors:
- Social distancing, of at least 6 feet, is encouraged wherever possible.
- Hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes will be provided.
- Attendees and staff must wear masks at all times, other than while eating, drinking, or exerting physical activity. Masks will be made available to those who do not have one.
- Upon arrival, golfers, staff, and volunteers will undergo a health screening with a temperature check.
- Meals will be provided in individually portioned boxes.
Remember if you’re feeling sick, experiencing symptoms, have been exposed, or are caring for someone with COVID-19, you should not attend this or any other public event.