Atrium Health Union West
Atrium Health Union West is a free-standing hospital, emergency department, and specialty care center all wrapped into one convenient location – with extra amenities to help restore patients’ bodies and minds. Atrium Health Union West strives to deliver unrivaled clinical care, the highest level of support, and a patient-first experience, in an environment designed for wellness. As an extension of Atrium Health Union, Atrium Health Union West brings high-quality and convenient access to care for the residents of western Union County and surrounding communities.
The new, cutting-edge hospital campus, located at the intersection of Highway 74 and Stallings Road in Union County, is home to 40 acute care beds with 10 emergency department bays providing acute care when you need it most. Additionally, the hospital’s maternity floor features eight beautiful and spacious labor and delivery suites, providing maternity support to the whole family. There are also three state-of-the-art operating rooms, imaging and lab services, and continuous concierge support for patients and their families for the duration of their hospital stay.
Atrium Health Union West’s medical office building provides Women’s Care, Pulmonary & Sleep Medicine, Dermatology, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology & Hepatology, and Urology, as well as Levine Cancer Institute and Sanger Heart & Vascular Institute services.
With the support of future philanthropic investments, Atrium Health Union West will ensure that residents have a healing and wellness-focused campus providing world-class inpatient and outpatient care.
“Union County is one of the fastest-growing counties in the state of North Carolina, with nearly 250,000 people now calling it home. It is this notable growth that makes this hospital, and its location, a well-suited addition to the Atrium Health system – a system focused on patient health, hope, and healing.” – Mike Lutes, senior vice president, market president-South, Atrium Health
Donors: Leave a Lasting Impact on Patients of Atrium Health Union West
Donor Naming Opportunities:
- Atrium: The hospital’s main entrance will feature an open layout with an expansive three-story atrium with open sightlines.
- Women’s Center: Located on the second floor, the Women’s Center will include eight Labor, Delivery, and Postpartum rooms and a dedicated C-Sectionroom, designed to allow mothers and their infants to be cared for and monitored in the same room for the duration of a hospital stay.
- Wellness Path: A wellness path around the perimeter of Atrium Health Union West’s campus will provide visitors, patients, and staff with outdoor space for wellness and respite. The Wellness Path will include several art installations made by local artists.
- Event Lawn: Located outside the main entrance, the event lawn will receive high foot traffic and will allow the hospital to host and support local community events. The Event Lawn will feature several art installations created by local artists.
- Breezeway: A second-story sky bridge will connect the main facility of Atrium Health Union West with the adjacent medical office building, offering patients, staff, and visitors seamless access between the facilities both from the first-floor covered walkway and the second-floor enclosed bridge. Naming opportunities will be available along the exterior corridor and sky bridge.
Additional philanthropic naming opportunities are available upon request.
Director, Fund Development
Office: 704-446-9083 | Mobile: 310-971-7778