Ready to start your own online fundraiser? We’re here to provide feedback and guidance to make your personal fundraising a success. For technical questions as you follow the next steps, please call 704-355-4048.
Before you click “Create My Page” to get started, take a moment to gather your information and review the following checklist:
- Beneficiary’s Information and Consent*
- Fundraising Goal Amount
- Image(s) and/or Video
- Start and End Dates
*For a memorial fundraising page, you will need contact information for the Honoree’s Next of Kin.
Fundraising Page Options
Start a New Page
- STEP 1: Fill in the appropriate details on the form that follows (type of virtual fundraiser, fundraising page name, fundraiser description, upload an image, etc.)
- STEP 2: Enter the contact information of your honoree or the next of kin (if fundraiser is in memory of the honoree). This information will not be shared with anyone outside of Atrium Health Foundation.
- STEP 3: Enter your contact information. This information will not be shared with anyone outside of Atrium Health Foundation.
- STEP 4: Read and sign waiver.
Once you’ve completed your page you can log out and sign back in anytime to make edits using this link.
Search for Existing Page
To search for an existing personal fundraising page, click here.
Your Existing Fundraising Page
Already have an existing fundraising page? Log into your participant center here.
For any technical difficulties, please call (704) 355-4048.