2019 Keep Pounding 5K
Saturday, June 1, 2019
Keep Pounding with Atrium Health’s Levine Cancer Institute and Levine Children’s Hospital in the fight against cancer.
All net proceeds from the Keep Pounding 5K and 100% of donations made directly to the Keep Pounding Fund support adult and pediatric cancer research and related patient programs at Levine Cancer Institute and Levine Children’s Hospital.
- Event Date: June 1, 2019
- Starting line: Levine Cancer Institute (East Morehead Street)
- Finish line: inside Bank of America Stadium
- Registration capped at 1,500 participants (runners/walkers in the 5K). Online registration closes Wednesday, May 29 at 5pm EST. Offline registration options will be offered at Packet Pickup and on Race Day only if we have not exceeded the maximum capacity of 1, 500 registrants.
- Register to run/walk for $30 (includes event t-shirt and race bib)Set up an individual or team fundraising page.
- Fundraising requirement: Individuals are asked to raise a minimum of $51 in memory of Sam Mills, Jr., #51 for the Carolina Panthers.
- We ask teams to reach a $1,000 fundraising goal or more, collectively.
- For every individual or team who raises / donates $5,000 or more, you may designate your donation(s) to a specific cancer area* (Fund Designee) for Levine Cancer Institute or Levine Children’s Hospital. A Foundation staff member will contact you to coordinate your gift-designation.*All undesignated funds will be allocated to the cancer research areas of greatest need at Levine Children’s Hospital and Levine Cancer Institute.